Are you Dr. Olmstead?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office703 Riverway Pl
Bedford, NH 03110Phone+1 603-627-1661Fax+1 603-669-6944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edwin Olmstead, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Bedford, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Elliot Hospital, and Monadnock Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1978 - 1979
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1975 - 1978
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Complex formation between naphthothiopheneethanolamines and deoxyribonucleic acids.Olmstead, E. J., Panter, J. W., Boykin, D. W., Wilson, W. D.> ;Biochemistry. 1975 Feb 11
- A simpler device for measuring patient position on portable films.Spira, R., Olmstead, E. J.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1979 Oct
- Myelographic evaluation of nontraumatic spinal canal obstruction: a new approach.Levine, H. L., Olmstead, E. J.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1979 Oct