Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone+1 216-444-2200Fax+1 216-444-9423
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2021 - 2024
- OH State License 2007 - 2024
- MI State License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Eliminating Poverty the Best Prescription for Better Health, Doctor SaysFebruary 15th, 2017
- The Doctor on a Mission to Heal MedicareJanuary 9th, 2017
- 6 Ideas to Improve Our Health Care SystemJune 14th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: