Are you Dr. Nanigian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 West Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 543-3534Fax(619) 543-3746
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Danielle Nanigian, MD is a board certified radiologist in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2008 - 2009
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Radiology, 2004 - 2008
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSecondary hyperalgesia in the rat first degree burn model is independent of spinal cyclooxygenase and nitric oxide synthase.Linda S. Sorkin, Carmen M. Doom, Karly Maruyama, Danielle B. Nanigian> ;European Journal of Pharmacology. 2008 Jun 10
- 73 citationsAmelioration of graft versus host disease by galectin-1Linda G. Baum, Douglas P. Blackall, Sarah Arias-Magallano, Danielle Nanigian, Soo Y Uh, Jordan M Browne, Douglas Hoffmann, Christos Emmanouilides, Mary C. Territo, Gay...> ;Clinical Immunology. 2003 Dec 1