Are you Dr. Jandali?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1650 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(262) 909-0108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Danny Jandali, MD is an otolaryngologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Michigan, and Texas.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 2014 - 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFunctional outcomes after extracapsular dissection with partial facial nerve dissection for small and large parotid neoplasms.Samuel R. Auger, Dallas E. Kramer, Brendan Hardy, Danny Jandali, Kerstin M. Stenson, Mehmet Kocak, Samer Al-Khudari> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2021 Jan 1
- Equivocal Pain Scores One Week After Rhinoplasty: Synthetic Opioid Versus Neuropathic AnalgesicDanny Jandali, Jose E. Barrera> ;Facial plastic surgery & aesthetic medicine. 2020 Dec 10
- Recent advances in orthognathic surgery.Danny Jandali, Jose E. Barrera> ;Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all