Are you Dr. Doshi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 S York St
Elmhurst, IL 60126Phone+1 331-221-9004Fax+1 331-221-3998
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salil Doshi, MD is an otolaryngologist in Elmhurst, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and California. He is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital, Westlake Hospital, and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Northern CaliforniaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1993 - 1996
- University of California San Francisco (East Bay)Residency, Surgery, 1991 - 1993
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2026
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsThyroglossal duct carcinoma: a large case series.Salil V. Doshi, Raul M. Cruz, Raymond L. Hilsinger> ;The Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2001 Aug 1
- 19 citationsBenign osteoblastoma of the temporal bone: case report and literature review.Salil V. Doshi, Timothy D. Frantz, Harold W. Korol> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2001 May 1