Daphne Calmes, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine
- 12012 S Wilmington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90059
Phone: (310) 668-4515
Fax: (310) 763-8909
Dr. Calmes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: General Pediatrics
Dr. Calmes's Education & Medical Training
- Los Angeles County King-Drew Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Calmes's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Calmes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The development of a mandatory medical thesis in an urban medical school. Ogunyemi, D., Bazargan, M., Norris, K., Jones-Quaidoo, S., Wolf, K., Edelstein, R., Baker, R. S., Calmes, D.; Teach Learn Med. 2005.
- Delays and unmet need for health care among adult primary care patients in a restructured urban public health system. Diamant, A. L., Hays, R. D., Morales, L. S., Ford, W., Calmes, D., Asch, S., Duan, N., Fielder, E., Kim, S., Fielding, J., Sumner, G., Shapiro, M. F., Hayes-Bautista, D., ...; Am J Public Health. 2004 May.
- Adverse asthma outcomes among children hospitalized with asthma in California. Calmes, D., Leake, B. D., Carlisle, D. M.; Pediatrics. 1998 May.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Daphne Calmes, Dr. Daphne Calmes, MD, Dr. D Calmes
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Calmes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, CA)
- Joseph Lebovitz, MD
- Sarah Lindback, MD
- Alicia King, DO
- Jamilet Alegria, MD
- Samuel Hurwitz, MD
- Susan Levy, MD
- Pierre La Mothe, MD
- Richard Menendez, MD
- Cynthia Peralta, MD
- Leslie Kimura, MD