Dr. Freeman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4510 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92501Phone(844) 827-8000Fax(951) 402-2803
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Painsolvers, IncFellowship, Pain Intervention and Management, 2004 - 2005
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2001 - 2004
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2005 - 2023
- NY State License 2005 - 2022
- CA State License 2004 - 2023
- OH State License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: