Dr. Ding is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6700 Indiana Ave
Riverside, CA 92506Phone(951) 248-9240Fax(951) 248-9263
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a double board certified specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain medicine. I specialize in interventional minimally invasive techniques for reduction of spinal pain, alternatives to surgery and chronic pain management .
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1994 - 1998
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2012-2013
- Riverside Community HospitalRiverside, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: