Dr. White is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office734 W Commerce St
Fairfield, TX 75840Phone(956) 389-2440Fax(956) 389-2439
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Jacksonville)Residency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced caspase activation mediates endotoxin-related cardiac dysfunction.Carlson DL, Willis MS, White DJ, Horton JW, Giroir BP> ;Crit. Care Med.. 2005-05-01
- Protective role of heat stress in burn trauma.White DJ, Carlson D, Ordway GA, Horton JW> ;Crit. Care Med.. 2004-06-01
- Cardiomyocyte intracellular calcium and cardiac dysfunction after burn trauma.White, D. J., Maass, D. L., Sanders, B., Horton, J. W.> ;Crit Care Med. 2002 Jan
- COVID-19 Vaccines Are Now Mandatory at Some U.S. Companies. Could Canada Be Next?July 31st, 2021
- BMO Financial Group Reports Second Quarter 2020 ResultsMay 28th, 2020
- Freestone Medical CenterFairfield, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: