Dr. Moller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Nicolls Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-2975Fax+1 631-444-2907
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2001
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program: What Can Anesthesiologists Learn From Surgical Outcomes?Daryn H. Moller, Tong J. Gan> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2018 Jul 1
- 2 citationsTemporomandibular joint disorder and inner ear pruritus: resolution by eminectomy.Sahana Pentyala, Pooja Mysore, Daryn Moller, Srinivas Pentyala, Richard Kardovich, Andrew Martino, Michael Proothi> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2014 Sep 1
- 5 citationsSpectral entropy predicts auditory recall in volunteers.Daryn H. Moller, Ira J. Rampil> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2008 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: