Dr. Beg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Nicolls Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-2975Fax+1 631-444-2907
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Stony Brook MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- In Response.Ramon E Abola, Jonathon Schwartz, Tazeen Beg, Tong J Gan, Joseph Forrester> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2021 Aug 1
- Preoperative optimization of patients undergoing interventional procedures: infrastructure, logistics, and evidence-based medicine.Tazeen Beg, Bahaa E. Daoud, Deborah C. Richman> ;Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology. 2021 Aug 1
- 7 citationsTracheobronchial Slough, a Potential Pathology in Endotracheal Tube Obstruction in Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the Intensive Care Setting.Jerry A. Rubano, Patrick T. Jasinski, Daniel N. Rutigliano, Apostolos K. Tassiopoulos, James E. Davis, Tazeen Beg, Shaji Poovathoor, Sergio D. Bergese, Sahar Ahmad, Ra...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2020 Aug 1
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: