Dr. Adams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12469 US Hwy 98 W
Miramar Beach, FL 32550Phone+1 850-654-3376Fax+1 850-654-3320
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Adams is a dermatologist in Miramar Beach, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Twin Cities Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in dermatologic surgery and is experienced in dermatologic surgery, mohs micrographic surgery, melanoma and cutaneous malignancies, laser dermatologic surgery, and fraxel dual laser.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health System2011
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, 2004 - 2005
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 2004
- Saint Peters University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolInternship, Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- LA State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2003
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Mohs Surgeons, 2005
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe running bolster suture for full-thickness skin grafts.David C. Adams, Michael L. Ramsey, Victor J. Marks> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2004 Jan 1
- While we wait.Williams, R. K., Adams, D. C., Black, I. H.> ;Anesth Analg. 2011 May
- Clonidine as an adjunct to intravenous regional anesthesia: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled dose ranging study.Ivie, C. S., Viscomi, C. M., Adams, D. C., Friend, A. F., Murphy, T. R., Parker, C.> ;J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2011 Jul
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: