Are you Dr. Kulow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12469 US Highway 98 W
Destin, FL 32550Phone+1 850-654-3376Fax+1 850-654-3320
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brittain Kulow, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Destin, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Montana. She is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Fort Walton Beach Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 2000 - 2003
- Kettering Health Network/Kettering Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsProgression of cutaneous B-cell pseudolymphoma to cutaneous B-cell lymphoma.Brittain F. Kulow, Hernani Cualing, Paul Steele, Judi VanHorn, John C. Breneman, Diya F. Mutasim, Debra L. Breneman> ;Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery. 2002 Oct 31