Dr. Arrowsmith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11 10th Ave
Shalimar, FL 32579Phone+1 850-651-3376Fax+1 850-651-3372
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1971 - 1973
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1968 - 1969
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsGuidelines of care for nevi I (nevocellular nevi and seborrheic keratoses). Committee on Guidelines of Care. Task Force on Nevocellular Nevi.Lynn A. Drake, Roger I. Ceilley, Raymond L. Cornelison, William A. Dobes, William Dorner, Robert W. Goltz, Charles W. Lewis, Stuart J. Salasche, Maria L. Turner, David...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1992 Apr 1
- Fort Walton Beach Medical CenterFort Walton Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: