Dr. Allyn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office47825 Oasis St
Indio, CA 92201Phone(951) 358-6900Fax(951) 358-6905
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1985 - 1987
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1985
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1983
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: