Dr. Altman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office711 Lawn Ave
Sellersville, PA 18960Phone(215) 257-1050Fax(215) 257-3026
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Urology, 1985 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsMeasurement characteristics of a voiding diary for use by men and women with overactive bladderJeanette S. Brown, Kristin S. McNaughton, Jean F. Wyman, Kathryn L. Burgio, Richard C. Harkaway, Donald Bergner, David S Altman, Joel M. Kaufman, Keith D. Kaufman, Cyn...> ;Urology. 2003 Apr 1
- Leading with authenticity in challenging times.Altman, D.,Taylor, S.,Baker, E.> ;J Public Health Manag Pract. 2010 Dec 08
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: