Are you Dr. Brillon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St # F-2020
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 746-6290Fax(212) 746-8527
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Brillon, MD is an endocrinologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is a Clinical Professor of Medicine at Cornell University-Weill Medical College.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1987 - 1988
- Rochester General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2011-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2008-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2008, 2010-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDNA methylation age calculators reveal association with diabetic neuropathy in type 1 diabetes.Delnaz Roshandel, Zhuo Chen, Angelo J. Canty, Shelley B. Bull, Rama Natarajan, Andrew D. Paterson, Stephen W. Scherer, F. Miao, L. Zhang, J. Brown-Friday, Jill P. Cran...> ;Clinical Epigenetics. 2020 Apr 5
- 6 citationsGenetic Discrimination Between LADA and Childhood-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Within the MHC.Rajashree Mishra, Mikael Åkerlund, Diana L. Cousminer, Emma Ahlqvist, Jonathan P. Bradfield, Alessandra Chesi, Kenyaita M. Hodge, Vanessa C. Guy, David J. Brillon, Ric...> ;Diabetes Care. 2020 Feb 1
- 38 citationsFirst Genome-Wide Association Study of Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults Reveals Novel Insights Linking Immune and Metabolic DiabetesDiana L. Cousminer, Emma Ahlqvist, Rajashree Mishra, Mette K. Andersen, Alessandra Chesi, M. I. Hawa, Asa Davis, Kenyaita M. Hodge, Jonathan P. Bradfield, Kaixin Zhou,...> ;Diabetes Care. 2018 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Epidemiology Of Diabetes Interventions And Complications (EDIC)National Center For Research Resources2004–2007
- Action To Control Cardiovascular Risk In Diabetes (ACCORD)National Center For Research Resources2004–2007
- Genetics Of Kidneys In Diabetes (GOKIND)National Center For Research Resources2004
- Protein Metabolism In Obesity And NIDDMNational Center For Research Resources1997–2000
- Protein Metabolism And Energy Expenditure In Cushing'S SyndromeNational Center For Research Resources1997–1999
- Effect Of Pharmacologic Oral Glucocorticoid Therapy On Protein MetabolismNational Center For Research Resources1996–1999
- Effect Of Glucocorticoids On Energy ExpenditureNational Center For Research Resources1996–1999
- Insulin Resistance In Obesity And Type II DiabetesNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1986–1987
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York