Dr. Mendelsohn Curanaj is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E. 68th Street
Baker Pavilion 20th Floor
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-6290
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2006 - 2008
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- Preadmission predictors of severe COVID-19 in patients with diabetes mellitus.Alpana P. Shukla, Beverly G. Tchang, Tiffany Lam, Ian Steller, Samir H. Touhamy, Gulce Askin, Felicia A. Mendelsohn Curanaj, Jane Jeffrie Seley, Daniel Lorber, Monika ...> ;Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2021 May 28
- The Independent Risk of Obesity and Diabetes and Their Interaction in COVID-19: A Retrospective Cohort Study.Beverly G. Tchang, Gulce Askin, Ageline Sahagun, Jonathan Hwang, Hao Huang, Felicia A. Mendelsohn Curanaj, Jane Jeffrie Seley, Monika M. Safford, Laura C. Alonso, Loui...> ;Obesity. 2021 Mar 11
- Anorexia, bulimia, and the female athlete triad: evaluation and management.Mendelsohn, F.A., Warren, M.P.> ;Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2010 Mar
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: