Dr. Burns is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 Solana Dr
Del Mar, CA 92014Phone(858) 794-8547Fax(858) 794-8543
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAdherence Patterns and Dose Response of Physiotherapy for Rotator Cuff Pathology: Longitudinal Cohort StudyDavid M. Burns, Philip Boyer, Helen Razmjou, Robin R. Richards, Cari M. Whyne> ;JMIR rehabilitation and assistive technologies. 2021 Mar 11
- 1 citationsOut-of-Distribution Detection of Human Activity Recognition with Smartwatch Inertial SensorsPhilip Boyer, David M. Burns, Cari M. Whyne> ;Sensors. 2021 Mar 1
- 7 citationsFeasibility and Successful Enrollment in a Proof-of-Concept HIV Prevention Trial of VRC01, a Broadly Neutralizing HIV-1 Monoclonal Antibody.Srilatha Edupuganti, Nyaradzo Mgodi, Shelly Karuna, Philip Andrew, Erika Rudnicki, Nidhi Kochar, Allan C. deCamp, Robert De La Grecca, Maija Anderson, Carissa Karg, In...> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2021 Feb 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: