Dr. Hooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office326 Santa Fe Dr
Encinitas, CA 92024Phone(760) 230-8994Fax(760) 944-1309
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified pulmonologist and internist who was educated at McGill University Medical School in Montreal and the University of California, San Diego in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Right and left ventricular response to subcutaneous terbutaline in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: radionuclide angiographic assessment of cardiac...Hooper, W. W., Slutsky, R. A., Kocienski, D. E., Witztum, K. F., Spragg, R. G., Ashburn, W. L., Moser, K. M.> ;Am Heart J. 1982 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: