Are you Dr. Bybee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 E Liberty St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 587-6010Fax(502) 587-1314
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Bybee, MD is an endocrinologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Montana, and Alabama. He is affiliated with UofL Health - Jewish Hospital and Norton Hospital.
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1979 - 1981
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1975 - 1977
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- ND State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- IL State Medical License 1979 - 1987
- KY State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsToleration of head injury by the elderly.A L Amacher, D E Bybee> ;Neurosurgery. 1987 Jun 1
- 73 citationsGestational Diabetes Mellitus: Correlations Between the Phenotypic and Genotypic Characteristics of the Mother and Abnormal Glucose Tolerance During the First Year Pos...Boyd E. Metzger, David E Bybee, Norbert Freinkel, Richard L. Phelps, Ruta M. Radvany, Naomi Vaisrub> ;Diabetes. 1985 Jun 1
- 44 citationsThyrotropin-releasing hormone stimulates growth hormone release from the anterior pituitary of hypothyroid rats in vitro.Marta Szabo, Max E. Stachura, Nina Paleologos, David E. Bybee, Lawrence A. Frohman> ;Endocrinology. 1984 Apr 1
- Join now to see all