Are you Dr. Sabharwal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2355 Poplar Level Rd Ste 301
Louisville, KY 40217Phone+1 502-636-5532Fax+1 502-636-5137
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kailash (Saharwal) Sabharwal, MD is an endocrinologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital and University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- University at BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1971
- University at Buffalo (Mercy Hospital)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1973 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- Medicolegal aspects of burn cases. A study on autopsies.Chandra, J., Verma, K. N., Kumar, B., Sabharwal, K., Sharma, R. K.> ;J Indian Med Assoc. 1968 Nov 1
- A study of poisoning in Delhi.Chandra, J., Sabharwal, K., Sharma, R. K., Verma, K. N.> ;J Indian Med Assoc. 1968 Jun 16
- Determination of time since death from a study of various postmortem changes.Chandra, J., Sabharwal, K.> ;J Indian Med Assoc. 1968 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Norton Audubon HospitalLouisville, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky