Are you Dr. Childress?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office886 Highway 411 N
Etowah, TN 37331Phone+1 865-544-9000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Childress, MD is a board certified family physician in Etowah, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Oregon, and Texas. He is affiliated with Starr Regional Medical Center - Etowah, Starr Regional Medical Center, and University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- OR State Medical License 2000 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013