Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office909 Hyde St Ste 505
San Francisco, CA 94109Phone+1 415-441-6669Fax+1 415-441-6678
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1964
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1962
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Echocardiogram in the Evaluation of Hemodynamically Stable Acute Pulmonary Embolism: National Practices and Clinical Outcomes.Cohen, D. M.,Winter, M.,Lindenauer, P. K.,Walkey, A. J.> ;Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018 Jan 04
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: