Dr. Dean is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1034 Mar Walt Dr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-863-2153Fax+1 850-863-8085
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2015 - 2024
- PA State License 2007 - 2016
- OH State License 2004 - 2009
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Antecubital Venipuncture Resulting in Compartment Syndrome of the Anterior Brachium: A Case Report.Sean Blake, David D Dean, Elisha A. Chance> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2013 Jan 1
- Interaction between benzenedithiolate and gold: classical force field for chemical bonding.Leng, Y., Krsti??, P.S., Wells, J.C., Cummings, P.T., Dean, D.J.> ;J Chem Phys. 2005 Jun 22
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: