Dr. Edelheit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1707 Boston Tpke
Coventry, CT 06238Phone(860) 742-9050Fax(860) 742-9097
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsThe bitter with the sweet: The taste/stress/temperament nexusNancy K. Dess, David Edelheit> ;Biological Psychology. 1998 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: