Dr. Buckman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office921 Boston Tpke
Bolton, CT 06043Phone(860) 646-0649Fax(860) 649-9195
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- CT State Medical License 1981 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 110 citationsCoevolution of Markers of Innate and Adaptive Immunity in Skin and Peripheral Blood of Patients with Erythema MigransJuan C. Salazar, Constance D. Pope, Timothy J. Sellati, Henry M. Feder, Thomas G. Kiely, Kenneth R. Dardick, Ronald L. Buckman, Meagan W. Moore, Melissa J. Caimano, Jo...> ;Journal of Immunology. 2003 Sep 1
- 5 citationsMissed Sentinel Case of Naturally Occurring Pneumonic Tularemia Outbreak: Lessons for Detection of BioterrorismZygmunt F. Dembek, Ronald L. Buckman, Stephanie K. Fowler, James L. Hadler> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 2003 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: