Dr. Eenigenburg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9055 Springbrook Dr Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55433Phone(763) 780-9155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Clarification needed regarding use of bismuth salicylate.David L Eenigenburg> ;Pediatric Annals. 2009 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: