Are you Dr. Emelity?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Bay Pines Blvd
Bay Pines, FL 33744Phone(727) 318-2670
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Emelity, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Bay Pines, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, California, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Health Care System and is an Assistant Professor at University of Arizona College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1987
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Emerging bias in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder.David C. Emelity> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2012 Mar 15
- 1 citationsEvidence for frames of reference based on pursuit eye movementsLeonard D. Stern, David Emelity> ;Attention Perception & Psychophysics. 1978 Nov 1
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemTucson, Arizona