Dr. Fregeau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W Eighth
Spokane, WA 99220Phone+1 509-474-7531Fax+1 509-474-2992
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1993 - 2025
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsBeta Receptor Density in Human Lymphocyte Membranes: Changes With Aging?Dorothy W. Gietzen, Theodore A. Goodman, Philip G. Weiler, Kay Graf, David R. Fregeau, Joseph R. Magliozzi, Allen R. Doran, Richard J. Maddock> ;Journal of Gerontology. 1991 Jul 1
- 54 citationsInhibition of α‐ketoglutarate dehydrogenase activity by a distinct population of autoantibodies recognizing dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase in primary biliary cir...David R. Fregeau, Thomas P Prindiville, Ross L. Coppel, Marshall M. Kaplan, E. Rolland Dickson, M. Eric Gershwin> ;Hepatology. 1990 Jun 1
- 9 citationsThe relative affinity of recombinant dihydrolipoamide transacetylase for autoantibodies in primary biliary cirrhosisCraig A. Robertson, Ross L. Coppel, Thomas P Prindiville, David R. Fregeau, Marshall M. Kaplan, E. Rolland Dickson, M. Eric Gershwin> ;Hepatology. 1990 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: