Are you Dr. Furie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Memorial Dr
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 295-4400Fax(910) 295-2810
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Furie, MD is a board certified radiologist in Pinehurst, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia. He is affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1988 - 1992
- Jersey Shore Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 2003
- CA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsMRI of gangliocytoma of cerebellum and spinal cord.David M. Furie, Gary J. Felsberg, Robert D. Tien, Henry S. Friedman, Herbert E. Fuchs, Roger E. McLendon> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1993 May 1
- 2 citationsCT of infected bladder diverticulum.Uresh Patel, David M. Furie, Won Jae Lee> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1991 May 1
- 4 citationsMesenteric desmoid of the appendix--a case report.David M. Furie, Uresh Patel, Arfa Khan, Carl F. Ilardi, Lawrence A. Gordon, Peter G. Herman> ;Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics. 1991 Mar 1
- FirstHealth Moore Regional HospitalPinehurst, North Carolina