Dr. Averbook is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Memorial Dr
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 295-4400Fax(910) 295-2810
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emily Averbook is a radiologist in Pinehurst, NC and is affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital. She received her medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. She specializes in cross-sectional imaging and is experienced in neuro imaging, MRI, 3d-mammo, US, CR, PET.
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1994
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1989 - 1993
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- FirstHealth Moore Regional HospitalPinehurst, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: