Are you Dr. Gierada?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-7092Fax(314) 362-4189
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Gierada, MD is a board certified radiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children's Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1994
- John L Doyne HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1989 - 1993
- University of RochesterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 2007
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Severe Asthma Research Program (SARP)-Washington University Start of enrollment: 2012 Oct 01Mario Castro, MD, MPH
Publications & Presentations
- COVID-19 Vaccination-Related Lymphadenopathy: What To Be Aware Of.Wendy Tu, David S. Gierada, Bonnie N. Joe> ;Radiology. Imaging cancer. 2021 Apr 9
- QIBA guidance: Computed tomography imaging for COVID-19 quantitative imaging applications.Ricardo Scott Avila, Sean B. Fain, Chuck Hatt, Samuel G. Armato, James L. Mulshine, D S Gierada, Mario Silva, David A. Lynch, Eric A. Hoffman, Frank N. Ranallo, John R...> ;Clinical Imaging. 2021 Feb 25
- 4 citationsChemokine Receptor 2–targeted Molecular Imaging in Pulmonary FibrosisSteven L. Brody, Sean P. Gunsten, Hannah Luehmann, Deborah H. Sultan, Michelle Hoelscher, Gyu Seong Heo, Jiehong Pan, Jeffrey R. Koenitzer, Ethan C. Lee, Tao Huang, Ce...> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- ImagingNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2007–2011
- He3 MR Diffusion &Low Dose CT Quantitation Of EmphysemaNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2002–2005