Dr. Goodman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
Lebanon, NH 03756Phone(603) 653-0804
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth CollegeMS, Medical Care Epidemiology, 1993 - 1995
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1985 - 2014
- NH State Medical License 1984 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInfant Mortality Associated With Prenatal Opioid ExposureJoAnna K. Leyenaar, Andrew P Schaefer, Jared R. Wasserman, Erika L. Moen, A. James O'Malley, David C. Goodman> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsNeonatal Intensive Care Utilization and Postdischarge Newborn Outcomes: A Population-based Study of Texas Medicaid Insured Infants.David C. Goodman, Jared R. Wasserman, Meredith E. Mowitz, Julie Gilbert, Therese A. Stukel, Cecilia Ganduglia-Cazaban> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2021 May 1
- Epidemiology of Surgical Procedures, Anesthesia, and Imaging Studies by Gestational Age during the First Year of Life in Medicaid-Insured Infants.Andreas H. Taenzer, Reto M. Baertschiger, Cecilia M Ganduglia Cazaban, Rebecca E. Evans, Megan Murphy, Jared R. Wasserman, David C. Goodman> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Epidemiology Of Pediatric Asthma HospitalizationNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1994–1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: