Are you Dr. Grounds?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
307 Boatner Rd, Suite 114
Eglin AFB, FL 32542Phone+1 850-883-8227
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Grounds, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Eglin AFB, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, New York, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Twin Cities Hospital.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2007 - 2024
- FL State License 2006 - 2024
- IN State License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Twin Cities HospitalNiceville, Florida