Are you Dr. Hanson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 S Santa Fe Ave
Salina, KS 67401Phone(785) 827-9631Fax(785) 827-0217
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Hanson, MD is a board certified family physician in Salina, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Robert J. Dole Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Via Christi Hospital on St. FrancisInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Robert J. Dole Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWichita, Kansas