Dr. Hill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20375 W. 151st St.
Olathe, KS 66061Phone(913) 764-2737Fax(913) 764-7502
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 1991 - 1995
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Otolaryngology, 1990 - 1991
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- KS State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011-2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Synthesis and NMR studies of (13)C-labeled vitamin D metabolites.Okamura, W.H., Zhu, G., Hill, D.K., Thomas, R.J., Ringe, K., Borchardt, D.B., Norman, A.W., Mueller, L.J.> ;J Org Chem. 2002 Mar 8
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: