Dr. Krebs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
12702 Benson St.
Overland Park, KS 66213Phone(913) 707-9896
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 1982 - 1985
- University of VirginiaResidency, General Surgery, 1980 - 1982
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsParathyroid adenomas; computed tomographic imaging and the importance of preoperative localization.Eric E. Awwad, Carol R. Archer, Festus J. Krebs> ;Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics. 1988 Sep 1
- 2 citationsDynamic compression plating in treatment of the fractured, edentulous mandible.Festus J. Krebs> ;Laryngoscope. 1988 Feb 1
- 6 citationsPreoperative Computerized Tomographic Imaging in HyperparathyroidismFestus J. Krebs, Carol R. Archer, Eric E. Awwad, William H. Friedman> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1987 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: