Dr. Hill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1326 Washington St
Bath, ME 04530Phone+1 207-443-6211Fax+1 207-443-8078
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Sinai-Grace)Internship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1972 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1963 - 1972
Publications & Presentations
- Oncogenic B-RAF Signaling in Melanoma Impairs the Therapeutic Advantage of Autophagy Inhibition.Armstrong, J.L., Corazzari, M., Martin, S., Pagliarini, V., Falasca, L., Hill, D.S., Ellis, N., Al Sabah, S., Redfern, C.F., Fimia, G.M., Piacentini, M., Lovat, P.E.> ;Clin Cancer Res. 2011 Apr 15
- Targeting X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein to increase the efficacy of endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis for melanoma therapy.Hiscutt, E.L., Hill, D.S., Martin, S., Kerr, R., Harbottle, A., Birch-Machin, M., Redfern, C.F., Fulda, S., Armstrong, J.L., Lovat, P.E.> ;J Invest Dermatol. 2010 Sep
- Combining the endoplasmic reticulum stress-inducing agents bortezomib and fenretinide as a novel therapeutic strategy for metastatic melanoma.Hill, D.S., Martin, S., Armstrong, J.L., Flockhart, R., Tonison, J.J., Simpson, D.G., Birch-Machin, M.A., Redfern, C.F., Lovat, P.E.> ;Clin Cancer Res. 2009-02-15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: