Dr. Holtzman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce St
3 Silverstein, Suite E
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 615-4724Fax(215) 662-7611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2012 - 2014
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2008 - 2012
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsTime savings – realized and potential – and fair compensation for community health workers in Kenyan health facilities: a mixed-methods approachLaura D Sander, David Holtzman, Mark V. Pauly, Jennifer Cohn> ;Human Resources for Health. 2015 Jan 30
- 1 citationsAlgid malaria treated with early goal-directed therapyDavid F. Gaieski, Jason D Goldman, David L. Holtzman, William H. Shoff, Suzanne M. Shepherd, Nehal Mehta, Munish Goyal> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: