Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1625 Ramblewood Dr
East Lansing, MI 48823Phone+1 517-324-3705Fax+1 517-324-4589
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Johnson, MD is a board certified urologist in East Lansing, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital, Ascension Genesys Hospital, and Southeast Michigan Surgical Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Urology, 2010 - 2015
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1976 - 1979
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1976 - 2019
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsPrevalence and correlates of cognitive impairment in kidney transplant recipientsAditi Gupta, Jonathan D. Mahnken, David K. Johnson, Tashra S. Thomas, Dipti P. Subramaniam, Tyler Polshak, Imran Gani, G. John Chen, Jeffrey M. Burns, Mark J. Sarnak> ;BMC Nephrology. 2017 May 12
- 117 citationsAerobic exercise for Alzheimer's disease: A randomized controlled pilot trialJill K. Morris, Eric D. Vidoni, David K. Johnson, Angela Van Sciver, Jonathan D. Mahnken, Robyn A. Honea, Heather M. Wilkins, William Brooks, Sandra A. Billinger, Russ...> ;PLOS ONE. 2017 Feb 10
- 17 citationsOnset of Mild Cognitive Impairment in Parkinson Disease.David K. Johnson, Zachary Langford, Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal, John C. Morris, James E. Galvin> ;Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders. 2016 Apr 1
- Join now to see all