Dr. English is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Eureka Rd
Roseville, CA 95661Phone(916) 784-5780
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Kirk English is an orthopedic surgeon in Roseville, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, and orthopedic trauma and is experienced in carpal tunnel syndrome, anterior cruciate ligament sprain, shoulder surgery, limb lengthening and reconstruction, and total joint replacement.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1995, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsTrabecular bone strain changes resulting from partial and complete meniscectomy.Todd O. McKinley, D Kirk English, Brian K. Bay> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2003 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: