Dr. Knowles is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4109 South Watertower Pl
Mount Vernon, IL 62864Phone(618) 244-4060Fax(618) 244-4061
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Urology, 1999 - 2003
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1998
- Columbia collegeBS, Biochemistry, 1990 - 1994
- Beatrice High SchoolHS, Girls and Sports, 1986 - 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsEvaluation of DD23 as a marker for detection of recurrent transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder in patients with a history of bladder cancer.Scott M. Gilbert, Robert W. Veltri, Alex Sawczuk, Ahmad Shabsigh, David R. Knowles, Steven P. Bright, Gerald J O’Dowd, Carl A. Olsson, Mitchell C. Benson, Ihor S. Sawczuk> ;Urology. 2003 Mar 1
- 6 citationsLong-term results of the treatment of complete distal ureteral stenosis using a cutting balloon catheter device.David R. Knowles, Victoria R. Staiman, Mantu Gupta> ;The Journal of Urology. 2001 Dec 1
- 179 citationsMicrotubule Actin Cross-Linking Factor (Macf) A Hybrid of Dystonin and Dystrophin That Can Interact with the Actin and Microtubule CytoskeletonsConrad L. Leung, Dongming Sun, Min Zheng, David R. Knowles, Ronald K.H. Liem> ;Journal of Cell Biology. 1999 Dec 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: