Dr. Aher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 W Main St
Marion, IL 62959Phone(618) 997-5311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1981 - 1983
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Urology, 1979 - 1980
- Providence HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- St Lukes Hospital Anderson CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Government Medical College of AurangabadClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Rinderpest in crossbred calves weaned at birth.Kulkarni, D. D., Aher, V. D., Bannalikar, A. S.> ;Vet Rec. 1990 Nov 10
- Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: