Are you Dr. Lane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBuilding 160 Dogwood Avenue
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone(423) 926-1171Fax(423) 979-3507
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Lane, MD is a family physician in Mountain Home, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Virginia.
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 134 citationsProtective Action of Methylprednisolone on the Myocardium during Experimental Myocardial Ischemia in the CatJames A. Spath, David L. Lane, Allan M. Lefer> ;Circulation Research. 1974 Jul 1