Are you Dr. Torok?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSidney And Lamont Street
Va Medical Center, Box 4000
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone(423) 979-3472Fax(423) 979-3528
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Torok, MD is a family physician in Mountain Home, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and North Carolina. He is affiliated with James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1994 - 1995
- Martin Army Community HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1992
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSelf-collection of antepartum anogenital group B streptococcus cultures.Peter G. Torok, Jan R. Dunn> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 2000 Mar 1
- 8 citationsOphthalmomyiasis during Operation Desert Shield.Peter G. Torok, D. L. Davis, Edwin Roley> ;Military Medicine. 1991 Aug 1
- Corneal abrasions: diagnosis and management.Torok, P. G., Mader, T. H.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1996 Jun
- Join now to see all
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee