Dr. Lhowe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Hawthorne Pl
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 724-2800Fax(617) 726-6311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1981 - 1984
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Patient and stakeholder engagement learnings: PREP-IT as a case study.Michelle Medeiros, T Rosie Love, Gerard P. Slobogean, Sheila Sprague, Eleanor M. Perfetto, Nathan N. O'Hara, C. Daniel Mullins, Jeffrey Wells, Mohit Bhandari, Jean-Cla...> ;Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research. 2021 Mar 24
- Managing work flow in high enrolling trials: The development and implementation of a sampling strategy in the PREPARE trial.David Pogorzelski, Uyen Nguyen, Paula McKay, Lehana Thabane, Megan Camara, Lolita Ramsey, Rachel Seymour, J. Brett Goodman, Sheketha McGee, Joanne Fraifogl, Andrea Hud...> ;Contemporary clinical trials communications. 2021 Jan 1
- 4 citationsDoes Total Hip Arthroplasty Reduce the Risk of Secondary Surgery Following the Treatment of Displaced Acetabular Fractures in the Elderly Compared to Open Reduction In...Michael T. Weaver, R.M. Smith, David W. Lhowe, Mark S. Vrahas> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2018 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: