Are you Dr. Lipman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office888 S Hill Rd
Ventura, CA 93003Phone+1 805-477-6464Fax+1 805-477-6498
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Lipman, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Ventura, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Florida, and Ohio. He is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1971 - 1974
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1998
- OH State Medical License 1971 - 1990
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2020
- LA State Medical License 1968 - 1990
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Ten Computer Codes That Transformed ScienceJanuary 21st, 2021
- Gear Review: Whoop Heart Rate MonitorMarch 19th, 2021
- St. John's Pleasant Valley HospitalCamarillo, California