Dr. Wells is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 N. Brent St.
Ventura, CA 93003Phone+1 805-948-6920Fax+1 805-948-1501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, 2011 - 2012
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Santa Barbara Cottage HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsJudicious discontinuation of antithrombotic medications in skin surgery.Porntawee Paul Aphivantrakul, Mary Alice Mina, M. Dale Sarradet, Ryan Wells> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2013 Mar 1
- 10 citationsComparison of initial antibiotic choice and treatment of cellulitis in the pre- and post–community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus erasRyan D. Wells, Phillip E. Mason, Joseph Roarty, Melissa Dooley> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009 May 1
- 3 citationsThe Retrospective Prevalence of Community-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Soft Tissue Abscesses at Two Military Level I Trauma CentersGary W. Dufresne, Ryan D. Wells, James A. Pfaff> ;Military Medicine. 2008 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: