Are you Dr. Mackenzie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-7010Fax(207) 662-7025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Mackenzie, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2012
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Criteria, Processes, and Determination of Competence in Basic Critical Care Echocardiography Training: A Delphi Process Consensus Statement by the Learning Ultrasound ...Arvind Rajamani, Laura Galarza, Filippo Sanfilippo, Adrian Wong, Alberto Goffi, Pieter R. Tuinman, Paul H. Mayo, Robert Arntfield, Richard Fisher, Michelle S Chew, Mic...> ;Chest. 2021 Sep 8
- 2 citationsMonotherapy Anticoagulation to Expedite Home Treatment of Patients Diagnosed With Venous Thromboembolism in the Emergency Department: A Pragmatic Effectiveness Trial.Jeffrey A. Kline, David H. Adler, Naomi Alanis, Joseph Bledsoe, Daniel M Courtney, James P d'Etienne, Deborah B. Diercks, John S. Garrett, Alan E. Jones, David MacKenz...> ;Circulation-cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2021 Jun 21
- 1 citationsCarotid Doppler Measurement Variability in Functional Hemodynamic Monitoring: An Analysis of 17,822 Cardiac Cycles.Jon-Émile S Kenny, Igor Barjaktarevic, David MacKenzie, Mai Elfarnawany, Zhen Yang B Math, Andrew M Eibl, Joseph K. Eibl, Chul Ho Kim, Bruce D Johnson> ;Critical care explorations. 2021 Jun 11
- Join now to see all